Hostal les fonts, can collect information on the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that they consent to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
- a) What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, Tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
- b) What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies:Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. For this, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services. what we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Next, we detail the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the next table:
|Google Analytics||_ga||From third parties. Of analytics||It is one of the main cookies set by the Google Analytics service that allows website owners to track visitor behavior and measure website performance. This cookie has a duration of 2 years by default and distinguishes between users and sessions||Help Google Analytics|
|_gid||From third parties. Of analytics||It is one of the main cookies set by the Google Analytics service that allows website owners to track visitor behavior and measure website performance. This cookie lasts 24 hours by default and distinguishes between users and sessions.|
|_gat_gtag_UA-173492891-1||From third parties. Of analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics and its purpose is to minimize the service request rate, limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. This cookie has a duration of 1 minute by default.|
|Technique||avisoCookies||Own.||This cookie controls whether you have accepted the use of the other cookies. This cookie lasts for the session until the user leaves the web.|
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check the documentation for the browser you have installed.